Benefits of Becoming a Safe Water Guardian
Your planned gift is a vital part of bringing water, sanitation, and hygiene to those in need around the world, while also providing additional benefits to you and your loved ones.
- You may receive an income tax deduction with certain gifts.
- You may potentially reduce estate taxes your loved ones could incur.
- You can be publicly recognized in our Annual Report.
- You will receive a unique Safe Water Guardian lapel pin.
- You know your gift will benefit communities for generations.
- You can create a legacy that reflects your values.
Free Estate Planning Tool
Join fellow Water For People supporters on Giving Docs, a safe, secure, and free-for-life suite of estate plan essentials. If you choose to include Water For People in your estate plans, you'll be eligible for Safe Water Guardian Society benefits!Get Started